Make a Difference
By supporting one of our campaigns in 2024, or joining as a member, you are directly helping us engage in conversation and action towards long-term access to the BC coast. There are many reasons why coastal access is at stake and we are actively working with First Nations and stakeholders to build, protect and promote a public network of marine trails allowing recreational navigation of the BC coastline with minimal impact on the environment.
Here is some of the work you would be supporting:
- Beach cleanups (Protecting the Coast)
- Invasive species removal (Protecting the Coast)
- Site assessments (ensuring people avoid culturally significant areas; First Nations engagement)
- Site maintenance (trail building)
- Six-step First Nations engagement reconciliation program
- Data collection (trail building)
- Coastal Caretakers program (Protecting the Coast)
- Code of Conduct (Protecting the Coast)
- Marine Trail safety mandate (safe and contiguous trails)
- Trail-building (tent platforms, food caches, composting toilets, trails)
The BC Marine Trails is a charity. Your support will assist us to provide charitable services such as developing marine trails.
Partnering with First Nations
Help support BCMT’s highly-touted First Nations Engagement program, with funds going to reconciliation efforts.
Protecting the Coast
Support our work to remove Invasive Species, clean-ups, Coastal Caretakers and our Code of Conduct efforts.
Become a Trailblazer
Trailblazers are BCMT community leaders. Become a Trailblazer and choose to give monthly, or annually to our initiatives.