Having renewal problems? If you let your membership expire you need to pay again. Your account information is still there. Follow these steps if you are not logged in:
- Click ‘Support’ in the top menu and choose ‘Become a Member/Renew’ or go directly to the Membership page.
- Choose individual, family or business membership. Click on the blue button ‘BUY OR RENEW’.
- If you already have an account scroll down to the wording “Account Information. Already have an account? Log in here”. Choose log in here and it will redirect to a login/membership checkout. It should fill your information in except Billing. Supply the necessary billing information.
Cannot find your password?
- Go to: https://www.bcmarinetrails.org/login/
- Click ‘Lost Password’. Go to your email and follow the directions.
Cannot find your account information when logged in?
- When you log in you are automatically taken to the My BCMT page. At the bottom of this page you can find your account information including membership card.
- Choose Renew to ‘renew’ your membership.
- These are listed on the membership page near the bottom.