By supporting the BC Marine Trails Network (BCMT), you are helping to build a world-class network of campsites and access points along the BC coastline and helping create stewardship opportunities. We actively engage First Nations (40+ on last count) along the BC coast. We share campsite and day use data with individual Nations to gain social license or permission for paddlers or boaters to use sites along the coast. A second pillar of our organization is conservation and stewardship or helping to protect the coast. We have an active public education program based on our Marine Trail Code of Conduct. The third pillar is safe and contiguous trails. Safe trails are important. Our safety mandate emphasizes reasonable distances between campsites and between all other types of sites.
Individual Membership Plan
- Unrestricted map use; map tools such as a measuring tool
- Sponsor benefits & perks; a membership card
- Stewardship opportunities
- Feature articles & a regular newsletter
- Active Facebook, Instagram and Threads accounts bringing to you relevant paddling/coastal information