Merry Christmas. This year we are having a fun campaign called the Twelve Days of Christmas to help promote membership in the BC Marine Trails Network Association. Membership is one way we support the ongoing work. Membership helps fund activities such as building campsites or cleaning up a beach. Some projects or activiities on the go are:
- Grant writing for new marine trails and the development of new portfolio (each portfolio has one or more marine trails)
- Working on new recreation sites including maintenance work
- Establishing new recreation and reserve sites for paddlers; maintaining a great map database and website
- Develop a new site steward program to help the BCMTNA complete Site Condition Reports and/or do some clean up and light maintenance (i.e. some garbage clean up)
- In the last year over 5000 hours of volunteer work was completed by BC Marine Trails members; we are working hard on behalf of members and the public
Filling out a gift membership is quite easy and when you have submitted a membership form we will send you a great Chrismtas certificate.
- Fill out the individual membership form and fill in the field of the person receiving the gift.
- Our membership manager will send you a gift certificate to give to the gift recipient.