This site is is a gem that has a choice of easy, protected landings, fairly spacious, well-sheltered upland tent sitesare accessed by a short trail. This site is located in the N neck of the Sound, giving connectivity with Squamish.
Proximity to other Camping & Access Sites (within 16 km):
• Islet View Recreation Site – 4.6 km (2.5 nm)
• Porteau Cove Provincial Park (access and camping) – 5.8 km (3.1 nm)
• Tantalus Landing Recreation Site – 9.8 km (5.3 nm)
• Thornbrough Point (Channel) Recreation Site – 10.5 km (5.7 nm)
• Squamish (access only) – 13.9 km (7.5 nm)
• Ramillies Channel Recreation Site– 14.4 km (7.8 nm)
Campsite Information/Site Data
Campsite informaton of site data for Zorro Bay Ts’itpsm Provincial Recreation Site can be found directly on the BC Marine Trails map.